Sex Toy Review: Doc Johnson Irridescent Butt Plug

I'm not new to anal play but I have never had a butt plug before and I decided it was time for me to try something new. I bought this product after reading the reviews and deciding that I could manage the size. The pretty girlie finish was appealing, too!

I bought my item on Friday evening and it was here by Monday morning, even though I ordered over the festive season. The packaging was nice and discrete as normal; just the kind of good service we know and love.

The toy comes in fairly standard-looking plastic packaging which was easier to get into than some - it just pulled apart rather than having to be hacked to pieces! The card insert looked rather pretty in pinks and purples and did set off the toy rather nicely. I was surprised that the toy was a little bigger than I thought it was going to be, but still not intimidating. It's really well made, with a slightly softer core inside the iridescent outside layer. The plug feels really smooth to the touch and had a slightly fruity smell when I opened the box.

Once I applied plenty of lube it was easy enough to slip inside and it felt really comfortable once I had it settled and I had got used to the size. I was able to walk around with it inside me and it gave a really wonderful full up feeling! When I used my favourite vibe on my clit I had a fantastic orgasm with the plug adding a whole extra dimension to it, especially when I rested my vibe against the plug and made it vibrate too! The wide base made me feel very secure and as it's flat it was easy to sit on, too.

At only £12.99 this was excellent value for money and really worth it (although it may take me a little while to get used to it completely!)

Find it on Lovehoney.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment